If you are a small business based in Wellington or Hutt Valley, we can:
- take care of all your routine accounting and payroll needs
- suggest and setup systems and software which can help you manage your business better and improve your bottom line.
Are you an accountant?
We are a professional bookkeeping company – we take care of your day to day accounting and work with you in your business. Then we work with your chartered accountant at the end of the year to get your final accounts completed efficiently.
We work inside small businesses; we have frequent contact with all our bookkeeping customers, so we get to know how their business runs. Our customers think of us as one of their team.
Why should I outsource my accounts work?
- It frees you up to focus on what’s important – growing your business
- You may get it wrong – accountants and bookkeepers understand all those pesky rules around GST and PAYE.
- You won’t need to stress about remembering to file GST and PAYE
- If your chartered accountant is doing your bookkeeping, you’ll probably find we’re a more cost effective option
- It’s smarter to outsource than have the hassle and cost of employing someone part time.
Why small businesses love outsourcing their accounts to accounts2u:
- We’re flexible – we’ll sit down with you and work out exactly what you need.
- Fixed fee monthly packages include software subscription – no surprises!
- You get useful and relevant information about your business
- Mary is a certified member of the NZ Bookkeepers Association and has a degree in accounting, so you know you are getting a professional service
- Your accounts are processed at our office, but for meetings we come to you (at no extra charge)
- We only use Xero, the cloud based accounting software, so you have instant access to your up to date accounts
- We’ll make all those annoying little paper receipts go away!
Free initial consultation – contact us now – what have you got to lose?
Thinking of swapping to Xero?
We provide a full setup, conversion and training service and fixed price packages with ongoing support.
The first step is to meet and discover the Xero edition which will best suit your business and whether you need additional services to make it all fit together. Find out more about why accounts2u loves using Xero or contact us to discuss your requirements.
Already got Xero but think your business could benefit from one of their add-ons?
Find out here about our Xero add-on service, which includes a free no obligation meeting to discuss your needs, demo of options and setup and training.