Our goal is to contribute to the growth of small businesses by providing support and expertise in the area of accounts record keeping.
We pride ourselves on:
- Reliability – we will do what we say we are going to do and in the timeframe we agree with you
- Flexibility – we work with you and your accountant to provide what you and your business need
- Efficiency – small business accounts is our area of expertise, we aim to minimise the time spent doing your accounts
- Trustworthiness – we will always be honest with you and our service is totally confidential
- Offering value for money – you pay for a professional bookkeeping service, not for a chartered accountant
Mary is the founder and owner of accounts2u. She has worked in businesses of all shapes and sizes for over 20 years in the areas of accounting, administration, project management, and marketing.
Mary completed a Bachelor of Business in Accounting and IT in 2011 and also qualified as a banker in UK prior to moving to New Zealand. Mary is also a Certified Member of the NZ Bookkeepers Association and won their “Bookkeeper of the Year” award in August 2014.
This combination of business experience and up to date learning makes Mary the ideal person to look after your business’ basic accounting needs.
Mob: 0278 727 000